Webcomics, Video Games, Books, Geek Toys, and Life in General

Friday, January 20, 2006

This is just a test post; I am going to run a test cast also. I'm a cubicle prisoner with a geeky streak. I recently received an iPod as a gift, and I learned from various people how to podcast from a mobile phone, so I plan on testing it out later. I don't know what it will be about; check back in and see! If anyone out there actually stumbles across this, I thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monteith said...

So, did you say you can make free audio posts at blogspot?

Adam

11:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.sarah-irish-body-builder.info Try to quit smoking digital camera malpractice and negligence law enforcement wireless tvs By lexapro online Jump dance classes Cruise lines and hawaii credit cards Muscle fitness girl Ppc advertising campaign http://www.buy-adipex.info Bulk email software bulk emailer bulk emailing car cover 1990 saab repair manual Thomas the train toy set Basics procedure on how to recover data action games Family insurance life

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home